Applicants holding vocational education certificate and (or) higher education (degree), or enrolled in vocational and (or) higher education programs are eligible for admission.
Russian language proficiency required for enrollment – C1 or above
- Teachers of supplementary education institutions without competencies necessary to work in supplementary education sphere with different categories of students, such as adults, children special pedagogical training;
- All persons interested in mastering the professional, disabled, gifted.
- Basics of pedagogy and psychology of teaching and upbringing;
- history of formation and development of supplementary education in Russia;
- the normative framework of supplementary education;
- pedagogical methods and techniques;
- requirements for the development and implementation of supplementary educational programs.